Business, Corporate & Real Estate
Business and Corporate Transactions | Real Estate | Des Moines, Iowa
Coppola, McConville, Coppola, Hockenberg & Scalise, P.C., represents clients who own small, medium and large size corporations. We are a small firm that has, through its legal counsel and advocacy, helped hundreds of clients over four decades of legal practice achieve success, anticipate and avoid business problems, and resolve contentious legal issues.
Our business and real estate legal services include:
- Business formation, establishing corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and other entities
- Drafting, reviewing, analyzing, interpreting, and negotiating contracts
- Buy-sell agreements, mergers and acquisitions, transactions, purchase agreements
- Day-to-day business legal matters
- Employment law matters
- Securities law
- Municipal property matters
- Public policy strategy in relation to corporate and real estate matters
- Business litigation, appeals, and mediation, arbitration and business dispute resolution
- Business succession, transfers, and exit strategies
Your Goals Are Our Goals
We bring to each of our clients a commitment to personalized, responsive services, a depth of experience and knowledge of business and real estate law dating back more than four decades, and the skills to thoroughly, strategically, and affordably represent your interests.
Committed to Clients for the Life of Their Business
Our client base includes many clients whom we have represented and counseled at start-up, through expansion, through disputes and into steady healthy growth over many decades. We are active members and leaders in the community, in particular the business and public policy communities locally, statewide, and nationally.
Trustworthy and Worth Your Trust
When you have legal questions related to your business, you may not have the answers and need to turn to a lawyer you can trust. Our firm has on its staff attorney Bud Hockenberg, who is an AV*-rated lawyer, which is a peer review ranking by his peers for his pre-eminence in the legal field. He recently served as chair of West Bank. Another of our attorneys, Larry Scalise, has considerable experience in the area of health care and public policy and most recently served as the chair of the board of directors of Mercy Hospital.
Motivated, Energetic, and Compassionate
Call our West Des Moines law office at with your questions and concerns or e-mail us by completing our online form. We welcome your call and return all queries from clients and prospective clients promptly.